Friday, July 18, 2014

For Funzies: The Blogmopolitan Quiz

Hello Everyone!
Here's a spur-of-the-moment surprise Friday post!
I just stumbled upon the fabulous Erin's blog (special thanks to Jordyn for that! :) and she's got this great little link up going it. It's called The Blogmopolitan Quiz. It looked really cool and fun so I decide to give it a shot myself. Heck, why not! Let's live a little! So I filled one out of my own and I'm sharing it below. I hope you like it and if you're really in the mood,  please do one on your own and share, too! :) Have a happy wonderful weekend and  until next time, totes!



4 comments:

  1. Yes, it is SODA, it drives me crazy when people call it "Pop". "Pop" is a sound not a drink! I too am a huge fan of random acts of kindness (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! It has to be soda!!! hahaha I don't get the "pop" thing either. There are too many other things you can call "pop" (like music and dads and stuff)! Tehehe I think the world would be a much happier place if we had more of those acts of kindness! Glad you're a fan! Spread the love! :)

      Delete
  2. Love the fall! Definitely my favorite time to buy new clothes & jewelry! Stopping in from the link-up! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes!! Fall is definitely great for stocking up! I love Halloween shopping, too! So much fun!
      By the way, thanks for stopping by! Happy Monday to you, too!! :D

      Delete