Monday, July 7, 2014

Snake Siren

Howdy Everyone! Here's my first set.
I just discovered Polyvore and I'm really loving their website, it's so awesome and super fun. I'm hoping to make more sets on here soon. In any case, here's one I put together. I'm just dying over Hibernacula's jewelry; it's so beautiful and fabulous. I LOVE EYES and her eye jewelry is just SO fabulous so I decided to make an outfit around it. I went with a reptile/snake theme, I didn't want to overdo it so it's a bit muted, what do you think? Also, add me on Polyvore if you want to see more! :)
Snake Siren


2 comments:

  1. Agreed! I'm absolutely head over heels for those earrings! Hibernacula has some other really good pieces too (https://www.etsy.com/shop/Hibernacula) if you want to check them out! I'm glad you like them! :)

    ReplyDelete