Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Just A Note

Hi again!
So, this is more of a personal note to myself for future reference but I thought I'd share it with you all (in case anyone is interested) . Basically, I'm just making a quick list of the things I hope to cover in this blog. Granted, these list might change and evolve over time but, for now, this is what I'm going to focus on.
Here's the list:
1-creative projects (creative stuff: DIY alterations, etc.)
2-personal projects (like personal growth in academics, health, etc.)
3-alternative subculture stuff (steampunk, goth, rockabilly, etc.)
4-personal style (outfits, clothes, etc.)
5-my thoughts and opinions (on random topics)
6-reviews on things I've tried (products, media, etc.)
7-my life (when applicable, if interesting)

No comments:

Post a Comment