Ahem, in any case I'll link a project back here once I finish it or cross it off if I end up throwing it out. This list might take me a while seeing how I'm just a newbie to sewing (I made a pillow cover though! Isn't it pretty??) but I hope you'll stick with me to see them through. In the meantime, here are a few someecards about sewing that I think succinctly summarize my love affair with fabric.
Sewing Projects
- Black & Grey formal dress
- Black & Grey casual dress
- Teal Fabric
- Costume Black Dress
- Pink and Black Roses stiff fabric
- Box of Spikes
- Brown shirt (w/ flower design)
- Black and White Floral skirt
- Maroon fabric (for a steampunk dress)
- Psychedelic Print (pink, red, white, blue)
- Red Rose Kurta
- Silky Satin Fabric
- Pink & Black
- White roses on black
- Navy stripes
- Psychedelic Print (black and white)
- Psychedelic Print (purple pillow)
- Black net sleeves
- Dark velvet skirt
- 2 shirts
- Book Covers (3)
- Ruffled/Puffy Sleeves
- 3 patterns
I'm a sewing newbie too. I know the feeling of buying new fabric.. I can spend hours in a fabric store.
ReplyDeleteOh neat! We're in the same boat! :D haha glad to hear I'm not the only one. All that fabric is always so beautiful, I just want to take it all home XD
Delete